PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Thursday, March 03, 2005

More Burro Canyon

Explored some more of Burro Canyon. After spending a couple of days hiking and exploring it, I now rank it up there in the top ten of the best places I have ever been. (My top is Walker Cove in Misty Fjord National Monument out of Ketchikan, Alaska, but that is another story!) We took our jeep on the jeep trail and then hiked around looking at some of the prettiest scenes I have ever seen. It is just like a garden around here. I mean the prettiest garden I have ever been in! With all the moisture they have had it makes the beauty really come out. My hats off to the folks who run this place. They are doing a very good job in my opinion. Sounds like they have a number of volunteers who work here. The ones we have met are seniors and have the time to do volunteer work. A good program.

No comments: