PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

UPDATE 15 NOVEMBER 2011

We have been a little busy the last few days.  I have been busy with physical therapy for my back and also had a echo cardio stress test, which went well.  Doc wanted me to have one with all the family history of heart problems.  Was really neat watching my heart beat on the ultra sound monitor.  They even made the blood flow direction different colors.    We also picked up flooring for the kitchen, mud room, and both baths yesterday.  That is a project we should start this weekend. 

It must be close to Thanksgiving - the turkeys are hanging out in the barn yard.

 I swear this looks like a mosquito - it was flying around me coming back from my walk the other day so grabbed it out of the air.  It was pretty cool and it was flying really slow.

A 3 X 4 walks across our driveway this morning.


And the does are hanging around eating on the lawn.


Then there is Catmay - she just loves this time of year.  Starts out in the mornings in front of the fire and then snuggles down in the pillows on the bed for her afternoon snooze.

No comments: