PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Sunday, September 23, 2012

NEW PUPPY

Well Connie and I traveled to Malta, ID to pick up a new Australian Shepherd puppy.  We were going down just to look at it, but I knew it was a done deal as Connie has been looking at this puppy for quite some time.  And when I found a picture of  him on the counter one day, I knew it was a done deal.  Especially when she bought puppy food and a new collar before we went.  But I will admit he is a cute one.  Naming him has been a little hard though.  We wanted to keep with names starting with a "Z" so thought it would not be to hard.  Well, there are a lot of names that start with a Z.  It looks like his name will be Zephyrus which is the Greek God of the western wind (I think I have that right).  I will probably call him Zeph as I get the longer version all tongue tied.  Or I will just call him a low life scum of the earth dirt bag as I have called all our dogs!

Sleeping in the backseat on the way home.
 
His first morning walk.

You want me to get in there?  There is water in there.  But we don't take baths in Idaho!

An insulted clean dog.

Hanging out on a rock.

  Just about to see how flowers taste.

No comments: