PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Saturday, February 22, 2014

GREAT SKIING.

We are having a great ski season here in the Bitterroot.  Lots and lots of snow.  Connie and I skied Thursday in some great powder that had stacked up since the little resort had closed the previous Sunday.  It was snowing and blowing the whole day so our tracks would cover up by the time we got up to the top.  There was at least 16 inches when we started in the morning.  I skied a few runs with a guy from Sun Valley right at first and we made some great powder runs on that side of the mountain, then chair 4 opened just as I met Connie at the top of chair 2 so we headed over there.  Then Friday I went up by myself and skied with Mike and a lady he knew.  We skied fast and it was up and down the hill until we got tired in the afternoon.  I did take a couple of pictures on Friday, but none on Thursday because it was too cold and windy that day.

Mike and Elizabeth at the bottom of Sacjac.


No comments: