PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

RAINING IN THE BITTERROOT

I poured out .7 inches of water out of the rain gauge this morning.  I think it rained most of the night, not really hard just steady.  We needed it and there is some new snow in the mountains which will help the fire danger this summer we hope.  Did a little walk this afternoon as I seem to have been to busy for them lately.   Took the camera of course.



The valley after the rain.

 The 3 sisters in the background.

That is Mill Creek across the valley.

The 3 sisters up closer and below is the same pictures with a lot of saturation.



A rain shower headed across the valley.

Some nice bitterroots.

 

I wish I had seen these when they were in bloom.


No comments: