PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

REPLACEMENT KNEE

Got my knee replaced last week so have not been able update the blog  I am not supposed to sit more than 30 minutes, 3 times per day.   If I am not doing exercises or walking, I am suppose to be laying down with my leg up.   Operation went well and the rehab seems to be going pretty well also.

Waiting in the pre-op.

Doing some exercises in my room after the operation.

My room.

Will have to ask the Doc why he made the incision a little crooked!!

1 comment:

JenandScottonIce said...

Hi Frank! Glad your surgery went well - we were thinking of you. Wow, it looks cold at home. Hope you continue to mend well. Sending you good wishes from Antarctica! Jen and Scott