PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Friday, August 14, 2015

UPDATE 14 AUGUST 2015

My shoulder is doing better and the physical therapy seems to be helping.  Will get out of the sling in a couple of weeks.  I am starting to take pictures with my big camera now also.  I have figured out how to hold it up with my left arm taking all the weight and just clicking the shutter with the right.  Progress.

This doe was in our yard the other day and appears to have had some kind of injury to her shoulder and right hip.  Just my guess, but I think she probably got hit by a car.  Right below the stifle joint you can see a scrape there also.

How she looked coming into the yard.

A drift of smoke coming out of the Selway/Bitterroot Wilderness area with the sun setting.



A few flower blooming.


Our neighbor Kira and Connie riding down in our arena doing some jumping.

Connie and Bill enjoy jumping.


Click any picture to enlarge.


No comments: