PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

UPDATE 6 OCTOBER 2015

Fall is really happening here in Montana.  Lots of color around.  Connie is down in Salt Lake area for her annual Sister Weekend with her sisters and a cousin.  They actually went down to St George to a play called "Sister Act".  Sounds like they are having a good time.  We had a couple of frosty morning here, but now the weather is warm and sunny.  Carl, Deb, and the kids came over for the weekend and I talked Carl into helping me clean the stove and chimney since I am still restricted to what I can do with my right arm.  Glad to get that job done before winter.  There was a lot of soot in the pipe this year. 

A couple of pictures of the super moon and eclipse from a few days ago.


Carl and his son Andrew helping me or actually they did all the work cleaning the chimney and stove.





The valley had a little fog along the river the other morning.

The cabin still has a lot of flowers still in bloom.

Zeph in the first sun up to the east of our place.




Connie on the cross country course up in Missoula at a mini event.  I will have more pictures of this when she gets back from sister weekend and goes riding with the girls.  I did not get to go to the event as I had a Memorial Service to go to so her friends took some pictures. 


Dell the cat loves to be in the sun in the house.

No comments: