PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Thursday, December 29, 2016

BOWLING AT SANDPOINT AND CHRISTMAS EVE

We went up to Schweitzer Mountain on Christmas Eve and the weather was just like it was the day before and maybe a little worse.  So we decided to head back down to Sandpoint and do a little bowling.  I had not had a bowling ball in my hands since the mid 1960's!  Now that proved to be a bit of a problem.  I had taken bowling as an elective when I was a freshman at Montana State, but had not bowled since.  It took me a few frames just to figure out the approach.  I finally figured it out and bowled fairly well I guess for that long of time.  Brenda and Ike have bowled for some time so they were right at home in a bowling alley.  Connie and I on the other hand had a few things to figure out.  Ike and Brenda's son Riley was pretty darn good at bowling and you could tell it was something he learned at an early age. 

Riley moved so fast the camera couldn't capture his movement.

Brenda showed very good form also.

And your truly, still has a lot of work to do.

Brenda and Riley watching the action.

Connie looking good.

Ike getting ready to roll a strike.

Brenda, Connie, and Riley's scores in one game.

Mine and Ike's scores.  We probably should join a bowling league here in the Bitterroot!!!

Ike, Brenda, and Riley with their Christmas "T" shirts!



No comments: