PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

KAYAKING COMO LAKE AFTER A THUNDERSTORM

I headed up to Como Lake Monday for a little kayaking.  Was delayed a little because of a thunderstorm moving through the area.  The lake was almost deserted - only one other boat was at the ramp!  Usually there are at least a couple or so around when I am getting ready.  I guess the storm had everyone spooked.  I did paddle for awhile and got into a pretty good rain shower and then some more thunder started so finally quit.  But it is always good to be on the water.


An immature bald eagle watched me paddle by.



Then the blue sky started to take over after the rain.


A yellow spider on a blanket flower.  I don't see many of these.

He/she was a little camera shy.

No comments: