PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A SUNDAY DRIVE TO ALTA, MONTANA AND CONNIE JUMPING HER BLU HORSE

Connie and I took a drive up the West Fork to Alta and then up Hughes Creek where I used to hunt with my family in the 60's.  The place sure has changed and the private ground has many homes on it.  What a change.  Connie was also in a jumping competition in Missoula and did quite well.  Her and her horse sure do like to jump those "fences" as they are called I guess. 










An old gold mine up by where my family used to put in a hunting camp.

It sure has seen better days.





This is the old (restored) Alta Ranger Station.

One of the largest ant hills I have ever seen.









Connie with her ribbons won at the jumping competition.

No comments: