PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Monday, February 27, 2012

LONGER DAYS AND A LITTLE POWDER SKIING

We are sure noticing that it gets daylight earlier now.  I can even start my walk at 0700 and I don't require a headlamp which is nice.  We noticed the longer daylight in the afternoons last month, but are really glad it is getting lighter in the mornings.  Had to put my sunglasses on while driving up to the ski hill yesterday.  And speaking of skiing, we had a good time over on chair 4 yesterday as they did not open that chair on Saturday as the winds were too high.  So that meant there was some untracked powder to ski and also some wind blown areas that were a little tricky.  But we had a great time and not to many people there as there was on Thursday.

The sun is even shining down in the valley when I am headed home from my walk now.

Connie just about to enjoy a little powder.


Connie has sure improved her powder skiing with her new skis.



Me making a few powder turns.  At the first over to the left, a snowboarder can be seen poaching our powder.

No comments: