PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SOME MORE ELK PICTURES

Was headed down to change my irrigation water about noon today and ran into a herd of elk between our house and the meadow.  There must have been 60 - 70 mature elk and quite a few calves.  Pretty sure it is the same herd that was on the movie from the other day at the mineral lick.  Been seeing a few smaller bunches when irrigating lately.

This cow was actually in our neighbors but jumped back into our place to stay with the rest of the herd.

These cows and one bull are looking at me wondering why I am interrupting their lunch.

A lot of the cows were just bedded down in the trees watching me change my dams.

Here are some cows in what we call our "horseshoe" eating a little green grass.


The poppies in the circle.  They are just about done blooming.  

The sky after a rainy night.

No comments: