PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Saturday, January 02, 2016

SOME MORE OLD PICTURES

Scanned a few more old pictures for my files and thought I might post a few of them.   They are not in any order or sequence.  But we were a lot younger then!!!

This is a one of a kind picture and is the only time I ever got Bill on a horse.  That is Marney and Connie also riding.

Here we are back packing in the Bitterroots in 1992.



Breaking my best and favorite cow horse Dan.


The first summer we were back here in Montana we camped up at coyote flat.

Carl and Connie enjoying some crab on the flybridge of Prime Time.

Fishing with my father and nephew Doug at Hauser Lake.


And this picture is a hoot.  These are the members of the Montana State University's livestock judging team when we are headed to the National Western Livestock Show in Denver I think.  It might be the one in Ogden, but pretty sure it was Denver.  That is me kneeling on the far right.   I am guessing that this is the winter of 1966 - 67.

No comments: