PEARLS OF WISDOM

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS HAS NEVER OWNED A HORSE."

Thursday, May 19, 2016

UPDATE 20 MAY 2016

Got a number of pictures that I have not posted so thought I would get that done.  It is raining today and can't do much outside so am catching up on parade things and some book work.

The valley is green and the horses are getting fat.

Some low snow!


The geese are enjoying all the green grass.

Lots of water coming down Willow Creek so irrigating is good.





The arrow-leaf balsam root flowers are really going this year.



My waste water created a pond which a pair of mallards thought was just great.

And we had a big family of marmots this year down in the meadow.  These are two brave young ones who stuck around after I walked upon the whole family on this rock.  I think there was five little ones and two adults when I first saw them.

No comments: